The SB2271SG combines leading edge technology with super high 12-bit (4096) resolution and full aluminum gears for one amazing servo! This servo uses a brushless motor providing high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption. The extremely strong aluminum gears ensure long-life and durability. High-voltage-capable for running direct LiPo receiver packs. Ideal for rock crawlers and steering servo on 1/8-scale buggies.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and unique steel gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Brushless motor provides high speed and torque, incredible efficiency, and amazingly low power consumption.
- Extremely strong unique steel gears ensure long-life and durability.
- The aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temps.
- Ideal for rock crawlers, monster trucks, every control surface for giant scale aircraft, and 700 class heli cyclic.
- High Voltage
Speed(@4.8V sec/60): .105
Torque(@4.8V oz-in): 152.8
Speed(@6.0V sec/60): .085
Torque(@6.0V oz-in): 208.3
Speed(@7.4V sec/60): .065
Torque(@7.4V oz-in): 277.0
Gear: Unique Steel
Case: Full Aluminum
25 Tooth Spline
Pulse Width Frequency: 1520