PIUMA (feather in Italian) is synonymous with lightness. This 700-sized model is extraordinarily light and comes up with a new style of flying. It does not replace the classic RAW 700 but it creates another option for those who do not like crazy head speed but want a light flying style that does not exceed “physical limits” with an interesting low-cost setup.
- Airframe weight: 2200gr (with blades, no battery, no electronics).
- Main rotor diameter: 1542 mm (with 700 mm blades).
- Main blade length: 650 to 730mm.
- Tail rotor diameter: 276 mm (with 105 mm tail blades).
- Tail blade length: 105 to 115 mm.
- Cyclic Servos: Standard size 40mm.
- Tail Servo: Standard size 40mm.
- Main Rotor Ratio: 12 to 9 (20T included: 10.77:1).
- Tail Rotor Ratio: 4.9-5.1:1 (22T included: 5.1:1).
- 20T motor pulley (other pulley sizes available).
- 2 battery trays with straps.
- S 700 mm main blades.