- On-board graphical display and intuitive user interface provide easy access to configuration parameters at the flying field.
- USB connectivity for updating the firmware of the parent product.
- Small and lightweight, can be left on the helicopter during flights and removed at the end of the day.
- Expandable functionality to accommodate future Spartan products.
- The DataPod works with the Vortex, Quark gyro, ds760 gyro and future Spartan products.
- Dimensions: 46.0 x 25.4 x 12.0mm (1.81 x 1.00 x 0.47 inch)
- Weight: 11 grams without leads
- Leads: 27cm long (10.6 inch)
- Display: 128x32 pixel dot matrix
- Computer connectivity: USB2.0 (backwards compatible with USB1.x)
- Supported products: ds760, Quark and future Spartan products
- Operating voltage: 3.8V to 8.4V
- Current draw: <15mA