CASTLE CREATIONS PHX BRUSHLESS SPEED CONTROLLER USB PROGRAMMERPHX-LINK
USB Programming Kit
Phoenix brushless ESC programming adapter for Windows!
Is "stick" programming your Phoenix brushless controller getting old?
Can't remember what settings are programmed in your ESC?
Tired of watching for the postman to return with your Castle controller after software update?
Why hassle with transmitter stick programming when you can plug your Phoenix brushless controller into the PHX-Link Windows? compatible programming adapter and the USB port on your PC? This little gem just made your Phoenix speed controller even better by allowing:
* Set up of programmable options with point and click ease.
* View your current Phoenix program settings.
* Customize values for low-voltage cutoff, prop brake strength and governor mode gain.
* Download new software updates via the internet as they become available.
No complicated connections! It's as easy as:
1. Download the interface software from our Software area.
2. Plug the PHX-Link into the receiver lead on your Phoenix controller and attach the
mini USB cable included in the kit.
3. Connect the USB cable to your PC.
The PHX-Link works with the following Castle Creations Phoenix controllers (manufacturing date August 2003 or later). Click here to find out how to determine if your Phoenix speed control will work with the PHX-Link:
The PHX-Link contains a proprietary Phoenix interface adapter and standard USB cable. All you need is a USB port on your PC.