Hand-wound EGODRIFT Tengu 4025HS motor with a kV rating of 1050kV for 550mm class rc helicopter models such as the XLPower 500/550, Synergy 516/556, Quest NeoCaliber 500/550 and SAB Goblin 570 - intended for use with 6S LiPo batteries.
EGODRIFT Tengu high-performance brushless motors for RC heli are the result of one year of testing and development. The 4025HS comes with a kV rating of 1050kV for 6S LiPo batteries and is the perfect choice for your 550mm sized SAB Goblin, XLPower, Quest, Mikado Logo, Align T-Rex, Gaui or scale helicopter model.
The dipped stator is hand-wound with 1.7mm high-temperature wire and delivers a continous power of 2520W (3120W Peak) at a continous current rating of 105 Ampere (130A Peak).
The motor's overall dimensions are 50 x 49.6mm (1.96x1.95 inch) with a total weight of 325 grams (11.464 oz). Various shaft options available (please select).
Like all models within the Tengu series, the top of the can features the iconic and heat-resistant EGODRIFT Stickerbomb print, to add the finishing touch to your 550 class heli build.
Each motor comes with mounting screws and an (optional) screw for additional securing of the bell.
- Manufacturer: EGODRIFT
- Stator size: 4025
- Motor configuration: 12N10P
- Motor weight: 341g (12.03 oz)
- Base Colour: Black
- Wire colour: Copper
- Motor wire type: High temperature copper wire
- Motor wire: 1.7mm
- Motor shaft: Hardened Steel
- LiPo cells: 6S
- Motor kV: 1050 kV
- Stator diameter: 40 mm
- Stator height: 25 mm
- Stator lamination: 0.15 mm (+)
- Body Length: 50mm (1.97 inch)
- Diameter: 49.6mm (1.95 inch)
- Screw hole diameter: 3,0 mm
- Motor hole pattern: 25mm, 30mm
- Idle current: 6.7A
- Maximum Current: 105A (Peak: 130A / 2 seconds)
- Maximum Power: 2520W (Peak: 3120W / 2 seconds)
- Internal resistance: 6.1 mOhm
- Connection: Wire / Gold plated plugs
- Designer: Yutao Zou