Lynx Heli Innovations introduce the first Metal Case Servo for 180 CFX.
Using the Lynx LX9004 - Lynx Servo DS-895-HV, we build a special Cover and Rear Case in order to increase global Servo performance.
After many pilot report and crash we decided to improve the standard Lynx DS-895-HV Servo with precision CNC Servo Cover and Rear Case.
With this Metal Case, servo become more precise and robust in case of crash, gear mesh become very precise and cannot move as can upend on plastic case for wear or crash shock.
The other important feature is the incredible heat-sink effect of CNC Rear Cover. Thanks a special design the motor case is in direct connection with Rear Cover keeping the motor temperature under dangerous values, increasing the global performance and the spam-life.
Details and design combined with strength, durability, accurate CNC tolerances, finish, and most important lightweight and features, this Servo Case will increase Servo performance and assure flight precision.
Lynx upgrade design: the new frontier of lightweight and high precision upgrade parts for micro helicopters.
DS-895-HV SERVO FEATURES:
- Direct replacement for the standard 180 CFX cyclic servo.
- Servo Case Material: CNC Aluminum Cover and Rear Case with Techno Polymer Core.
- Full Metal Gear Digital Precision Servo (Brass and Aluminum Alloy)
- Input (V-in): 4.5 to 6 V
- Frequency: 333 Hz
- Neutral Point: 1500μs
- Speed: 0.06 sec / 60° at 4.5V
0.05 sec / 60° at 6 V
- Stall Torque: 1.40 kgcm at 4.5V
1.80 kgcm at 6 V
- Dimension: 20.05 x 8.35 x 19.70 mm
- Connector JST-1.50 (180CFX standard)
- Weight including 150 mm cable connector: 6.50g
- Output Gear support: Radial bearing 4x7 W2
- Servo Arms: 4 type included + LX1097 - Micro Servo Gear Saver Arm preinstalled at zero-degree pitch.
1 x Set of 3 x DS-895-HV Aluminum Case Servos.
Note : The servo can be Silver-Blue or Silver-white color and this change does not affect servo's specification.