- Aluminum shell, carefully designed and arranged of each cooling slot and its fin, and its case has gone through anodic oxidation, coloring and edge-highlighting.
- The innovative “duo” stacking structure allows all components on both sides of the printed circuit boards to quickly conduct heat to the aluminum case.
- High-performance 32-bit processor combined with advanced algorithm makes the motor speed-governing excellent for different conditions.
- Platinum-HV-160A makes the motor start extremely soft and avoids tail-drift issues of the helicopter.
- Built-in super BEC switch mode.
- High quality and high voltage MOSFET with a great current endurance guarantees the ESC’s safety especially in an extremely high power demanding situation.
- Built-in sparkproof circuit effectively eliminates sparks produced at the powering-on moment, and prolongs the connectors’ lifespan.
- Continuous Output Current: 160A
- The Instantaneous Current(10s): 200A
- Power Supply: 6-14S Lipo Battery
- Operating Frequency: 120MHz
- Processor: 32-bit
- Start Time: 8-25s Adjustable
- Output Voltage of BEC: 5-8V Adjustable
- Output Current of BEC: Continuous 10A; Instantaneous 25A
- Other Features: WiFi setting, all kinds of protection functions etc.