Hand-wound EGODRIFT Tengu 4525/515kV brushless motor for 700mm class helicopters, such as the XLPower Spectre 700, Goblin 700, T-Rex 700, Mikado Logo 700 or Gaui 700.
Please select the correct external shaft length below:
35mm fits XLPower and SAB Goblin models.
55mm fits Align, Mikado and Gaui models.
Note: The longer shaft with 55mm (exterior) length is also available as spare part.
EGODRIFT Tengu high-performance brushless motor are the result of one year of development and testing. The 4525HS Tengu comes with a kV rating of 515kV and fits all 700mm class helicopters, such as the XLPower Spectre 700, Goblin 700, T-Rex 700, Gaui 700, Mikado 700, Align 700 (and various other models).
At peak the motor outputs 9600W of power (2s), the safe continous power rings in at 5000W. The continues current is 100 Ampere, with a peak value of 200A (2s). Set motor timing for this motor between 5 and 15 deegrees.
All CNC parts are processed in our EGODRIFT factory on our Japanese Tsugami precision CNC machines for the utmost in precision and quality. We apply the same high standards to all other components used in the making of this motor, so it features EZO bearings, a custom made stator and special high temperature copper wire.
External length of the shaft: 35mm or 55mm
- Manufacturer: EGODRIFT
- Stator size: 4525
- Motor configuration: 12N10P
- Motor weight: 460g (16.22oz)
- Base Colour: Black
- Wire colour: Copper
- Motor wire type: High temperature copper wire
- Motor wire: 1.35mm
- Motor shaft: Hardened Steel
- Shaft diameter: 6.0 mm
- LiPo cells: 12S, 14S
- Motor kV: 515 kV
- Stator diameter: 45 mm
- Stator height: 25 mm
- Stator lamination: 0.15 mm (+)
- Body Length: 55.58mm (2.19 inch)
- Diameter: 56.4mm (2.22 inch)
- Screw hole diameter: 4,0 mm
- Motor hole pattern: 30mm
- Idle current: 3.2A
- Maximum Current: 110A (Peak: 200A / 2 seconds)
- Maximum Power: 5500W (Peak 9600W / 2 seconds)
- Internal resistance: 18 mOhm
- Connection: Wire / Gold plated plugs
- Designer: Yutao Zou